♥ Explore the temples and palaces of Ayutthaya, the former capital of Siam
♥ See the large reclining Buddha of Wat Lokayasutharam
♥ Visit the summer palace of Thai royalty past and present at Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
♥ Drive past lush paddy fields on the scenic drive from Bangkok to Ayutthaya
♥ Cruise down the mighty Chao Phraya River
♥ Admire the laterite pagodas of Wat Maha That, from the Bayon Style
Visit Ayutthaya, the former capital of Siam, on a combines coach and cruise from Bangkok. Tour the Bang Pa-In summer retreat, cruise along the Chao Phraya River, and explore the temples of Wat Maha That, Wat Na Phra Mane, and more.
• 06:30AM Pick-up from hotel and transfer to Siphraya, the river city shopping complex, next to the Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel.
• 07:30AM Depart Bangkok on a luxury, air-conditioned coach with your English-speaking guide.9.00 Arrive at the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, built during the Ayutthaya era. The palace is beautifully decorated in both traditional Chinese and European style.
• 10:45AM Arrive at the Ayutthaya, the Ancient City, which was the former Thai capital for over 400 years. Nowadays the glory and the beauty of the grand palace and Temples in the past has vanished, leaving merely a glimpse of ruins, despite this it is a good reflection of the past. River Sun brings you a combination of both the ruins and the remaining historical attractions.
• 12:30PM Depart for the River Cruise at Wat Chong Lom Pier in Nontaburi Province. Buffet Lunch:
“Delicious Meals served in the luxurious surroundings of the cruise boat”.
– A full menu of Thai and European cuisines, desserts, seasonal fruits, coffee and tea.
– Coffee Break
Throughout the journey you are able to watch the Chao Phraya River banks scenery from the River Sun Cruise, either on deck in the fresh cool tropical air or from the refreshing air-conditioned passenger room. Either view you get an amazing ling clear view of the life of the inhabitants that dwell along the river, and the unforgettable scenery of children as they greet the visitors going by, making it an altogether worthwhile experience.
– Arriving at the city, Pass the Royal Grand Palace, Followed by Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn). The temple was the former palace when the Thai capital of Ayutthaya was replaced by Thonburi.
• 16:00PM Arrive and disembark at the River City Shopping Complex Pier. Transfer back to the hotel by air-conditioned van.
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off
– English-speaking guide
– Transportation by air-conditioned coach
– Chao Phraya river cruise
– Buffet lunch
– Other personal expenses