♥ Experience the traditional Thai Floating market, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
♥ Take a trip to Erawan Waterfall, an impressive series of seven waterfalls each with a shape and character all its own
♥ Hotel Pickup and Lunch included.
Head out to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Experience the waterways for yourself to understand the beauty behind it. The markets are filled with every food imaginable, not just produce and seafood. This tour is the pleasure cruiser’s dream vacation: food, great sights, all to be enjoyed at a slow and deliberate pace. Then continue to Erawan Waterfall, located in Erawan National Park which is extremely popular place for locals and visitors. Waterfall famed for its seven-tiered waterfall. At the top of waterfall is resembles Erawan, the three-headed elephant of Hindu mythology.
• 07:00AM Pick up from hotel depart Bangkok for Ratchaburi province.
• 09:00AM Arrival at Damnoenn Saduak district take a long tail speed boat along the canal to floating market. Damnoen Saduak Foating Market, this is the best known destination in Rachaburi where the timeless lifestyle of native Thai people can be observed along the canals.
• 13:15PM Lunch at restaurant around Erawan Waterfall area.
•Erawan national Park is 65km from Kanchanaburi town. The park covering 550 square km, is the site of the seven-tiered Erawan Waterfall, one of Thailand’s loveliest waterfalls. The second tier has a biggest pool, which is ideal for swimming and particularly picturesque scenery. However, the most popular activity in the park is trekking. (Please prepare swimming suit, towl or spareclothes)
• 16:00PM Depart Erawan Waterfall to Bangkok
•18:00PM Transfer back to your hotel.
– Local English-speaking tour guide
– Entrance fees
– Other personal expenses