♥ Experience the traditional and famous Thai Floating market, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
♥ Take a trip to the Rose Garden Cultural Center and see traditional skills on display
♥ Hotel Pickup and Lunch included.
Head out on a leisurely driver through the salt fields and rice paddies that lie just beyond Bangkok and embark on a long tail speedboat bound for Damnoen Saduak floating market. This popular activity is perfect for travelers looking to get an up close look at Thai culture and local life. Float past boats piled high with fresh produce, sweets and meats as you navigate the canals with your expert guide. Opt for a local boat ride through the markets (additional charge) for an even closer look at this incredible local commerce before heading to the Rose Garden Cultural Center.
• 06:30AM Pick up from hotel depart Bangkok for Ratchaburi province.
• Arrival at Damnoen Saduak district take a long tail speed boat along the canal to floating market. Damnernsaduak Foating Market, this is the best known destination in Rachaburi where the timeless lifestyle of native Thai people can be observed along the canals.
• Visit to Royal Thai Handicraft Village
• International buffet Lunch at restaurant. After lunch visit to Rose Garden
• 13:30PM Arrive Rose Garden, Enjoy the unique and unforgettable experience of the world-renowned Thai Village Cultural Show. Over 150 performers vividly portray a fascinating cross-section of Thailand’s culture, heritage and way of life — dances, ceremonies, rituals, sports and pastimes.
• 16:00PM Depart Rose Garden to Bangkok
•18:00PM Transfer back to your hotel.
– Local English-speaking tour guide
– Entrance fees
– Other personal expenses