♥ Walk over the Bridge on the River Kwai
♥ See War Museum collects lots of World War II stories
♥ Enjoy with Elephant Trekking & Bamboo Rafting
♥ Take a train along The Death Railway
Visit the bridge on River Kwai which is the best known attraction of Kanchanaburi which is the part of the Death Railway linking Thailand and Myanmar, built by prisoners of the World War II. Enjoy Elephant Trekking & Bamboo rafting along the river then take a train over The Death Railway.
• 09:00AM Pick up tourist from Hotel on Khaosan road.
• 11:30AM Arrive at Bridge over the River Kwai as part of the Death Railway, the Thai-Burma railway. It was built by Allied Prisoners of War and Asian laborers under Japanese supervision during World War II. Then visit War Museum which is a private museum collects lots of World War II stories, such as weapons, army uniforms, photographs, etc.
• 12:30PM Lunch Time at River Kwai Bridge Area.
• 14:15PM Arrive at Elephant Camp and enjoy with Elephant Trekking and Bamboo Rafting.
• 16:00PM Take a train from Wang Pho Station along The Death Railway (Krasae Cave)
• 16:30PM Get off at Wang Sing Station, take a minibus back to downtown Kanchanaburi and continue to Bangkok.
• 19:30PM Arrive at Bangkok. We provide pick up service but we only have one stop at Khaosan road on the way back
-English Speaking Guide
– Other personal expenses