♥ Walk over the Bridge on the River Kwai
♥ See War Museum collects lots of World War II stories
♥ Take a Train from Bridge over the River Kwai
♥ Enjoy with Elephant Riding & Bathing
♥Bamboo rafting along the Kwai Noi River
Visit the bridge on river Kwai which is the best known attraction of Kanchanaburi which is the part of the Death Railway linking Thailand and Myanmar, built by prisoners of the World War II. Enjoy Elephant riding and bathing after that take a bamboo rafting along the river.
• 07:00AM Pick up tourist from Hotel on Khaosan road.
• 09:30AM Arrive at Bridge over the River Kwai as part of the Death Railway, the Thai-Burma railway. It was built by Allied Prisoners of War and Asian laborers under Japanese supervision during World War II . Then visit War Museum which is a private museum collects lots of World War II stories, such as weapons, army uniforms, photographs, etc.
• 11:20AM Take a Train from Bridge over the River Kwai along The Death Railway. Enjoy the most beautiful curve of the railway, Krasae Cave which was the camp of POW in World War II and Kwae Noi River.
• 13:15PM Lunch Time at Wang Pho Station Area.
• 13:45PM Go to Elephant Camp. (Can walk from restaurant at Wang Pho area). Enjoy Elephant riding and bathing. After that continue with bamboo rafting along the Kwai Noi River
*Please prepare swimming suit, towel or spare clothes.
• 16:00PM Departure from Elephant Camp back to downtown Kanchanaburi and take a minibus back to Bangkok
• 19:30PM Arrive at Bangkok. We provide pick up service but we only have one stop at Khaosan road on the way back.
-English Speaking Guide
– Other personal expenses