♥ Walk over the Bridge on the River Kwai
♥ See War Museum collects lots of World War II stories
♥ Enjoy with Elephant Trekking & Bathing
♥ Hotel pickup and Lunch Included
Head out to Kanchanaburi, which is home to the famous Bridge River Kwai. A part of the Death Railway between Thai and Myanmar during World War II. Visit War Museum to see models and history at that time then continue to Elephant Camp. Have good experience to Trekking on Elephant and give a bath to them.
• 09:00AM Pick up tourist from Hotel on Khaosan road.
• 11:30AM Arrive at Bridge over the River Kwai as part of the Death Railway, the Thai-Burma railway. It was built by Allied Prisoners of War and Asian laborers under Japanese supervision during World War II . Then visit War Museum which is a private museum collects lots of World War II stories, such as weapons, army uniforms, photographs, etc
• 12:30PM Lunch Time at River Kwai Bridge area.
• 13:00PM Departure from River Kwai Bridge to Elephant Camp.
• 14:15PM Arrive at Elephant Camp and enjoy with Elephant Trekking and Elephant Bathing.
• 15:45PM Departure from Elephant Camp back to downtown Kanchanaburi and take a minibus back to Bangkok
• 19:30PM Arrive at Bangkok. We provide pick up service but we only have one stop at Khaosan road on the way back
Remark : *Please prepare swimming suit, towel or spare clothes.
-English Speaking Guide
– Other personal expenses