Naga travel’s Terms & Conditions
Naga Travel offers a variety of tours, tickets and services (“products”) through its website (nagatravel.com).
Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by Naga Travel.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through nagatravel.com, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
No variation to these Terms & Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Naga Travel.
As a condition of your use of this Website, you guarantee that:
1. You are at least 18 years of age.
3. Naga Travel may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Naga Travel.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Nagatravel.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this Website content requires the prior written permission of Naga Travel.
5. You will use this Website only to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person that you are legally authorized to act for.
8. You need to create an account and provide information about yourself in order to use some of the features on the site. You will protect and supervise your account information and therefore be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
9. All information you have provided to this Website is true, accurate, up to date and complete; and non-commercial use only. You may not create an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts.
10. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
11. All products, tours and services offered by Naga Travel are valid as per the dates displayed. Naga Travel is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
12. All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
A) Naga Travel does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our support team more than three (3) days ahead of your confirmed travel date.
B) All date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; Naga Travel cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
C) Special event, theater or show ticket may not be possible to change or modify. However, please contact our support team first. We will attempt to honor your request.
D) If you request a date change within three (3) days or less of your confirmed travel date, Naga Travel will attempt to honor your request; however changes made three days or less from your original travel date may have an additional fee. For multi-day and overnight tours, date changes made within five (5) days of your confirmed travel date may also have additional fees from our suppliers and/or service providers.
13. Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, Naga Travel reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at nagatravel.com
In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund
of the original purchase price.
Price & Inclusion/Exclusion
14. Prices listed on this Website are per person, unless otherwise specified.
15. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Naga Travel.
16. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
17. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of this websites.
18. Naga Travel accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express.
19. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments.
20. No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
21. Canceling a booking with Naga Travel can result in cancellation fees as outlined below.
A) Event, Theater and Show Ticket: These are non-refundable in all circumstances.
B) Other Attractions and Tour Products & Services If you cancel at least 7 days in advance, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
22. We exclude our liability, and that of our agents and independent contractors, and our and their employees and officers, for damages relating to your access to (or inability to access) the Website, or to any errors or omissions, or the results obtained from the use, of the Website, whatever the legal basis of such liability would be, except liability for damages caused willfully or through gross negligence, and only to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Third party content, links to other websites
23. We do not assume any responsibility for third party content (including any activities available for booking requests, and information relating to such activities) that may be available through the Website, and for content linked to the Website or which are linked to from it or referred to. We do not recommend or endorse such content, and will not have any liability relating to it. Where we link to third party websites, you use such websites at your own risk. We recommend reading the policies of these websites and review how these websites may process personally identifiable data relating to you.